Richmond Country Club will help you organize your tournament no matter what the size. Whether it’s a Company Outing, Memorial Tournament or a Fundraiser our customer service is a step above the rest.
- We require a $300 non-refundable deposit for groups of 72 or more & a $200 non-refundable deposit for groups of 71 or less.
- Your final count is considered a guaranteed number.
- Payment is due in full on the day of the outing.
- Cash or Check : No Credit Cards will be accepted for Tournament Payment. Credit card transactions are subject to a 3% service charge
- Final Tournament & Meal counts are due 7 days prior to your tournament date
- Final Meal Selection is due 2 weeks prior to your tournament date.
- Please forward us a copy of your tournament flyer. Five days prior you may fax any prize holes & a complete list of foursomes
- Shotgun Start - 72 golfers is required for a half shotgun start & 144 for a full shotgun start. Power carts are mandatory for shotguns. Registration will begin one hour prior to your scheduled start time. All players will need to be in their carts 15 minutes prior to start time for announcements to be made