This historic building is located on the Wood River in the village of Wyoming, town of Richmond, Rhode Island. The original structure was once a stopover for stagecoaches passing through the area where tired travelers would spend the night. After the renovation in 2001, the Stagecoach House Inn has accommodated visitors from around the world.
There are two fireplaces dating back to the late 1700's along with the original beams and granite throughout the Inn. Accompanying the old are many new conveniences making the Stagecoach House the warm and cozy country inn that it is today.