For the benefit of all players at Richmond Country Club please observe the following regulations
- Tee times are taken three days in advanced and are recommended.
- Credit Cards are required for reserving weekend tee times
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to starting time
- Dress Code: No sleeveless means shirts & no cut off shorts
- Beverage Coolers are prohibited at all times
- Soft Spikes are mandatory
- It is mandatory that the tournament start at the scheduled time
- All tee times are figured at 8 minute intervals
- Necessary ID is required for power cart rental
- Two passengers only are allowed per cart at any time
- Observe golf rules & etiquette
- Replace all divots & repair ball marks
- Please avoid “slow play” One hole open in front of a group is considered “slow play.” Groups will be asked to move forward.
- Golf rangers do patrol the course to maintain a pace of play and enforce the rules of golf etiquette. The ranger’s job is to ensure the enjoyment of all players. Please respect their position.
There is a minimum of 72 golfers required for a half-shotgun start. 144 golfers are required for a full shotgun start. Registration will begin one hour prior to the starting time. Power carts are mandatory. All green fees will be paid in the pro shop by one person. Do not designate or assign starting holes. Each group will be directed to the tee at the assigned starting time.